Pool Opening Service
AquaPRO opens and closes hundreds of in-ground pools for residential, municipal and commercial customers throughout Southern Ontario. Proper pool preparation for the winter season ensures that when warm weather arrives your pool will be ready to be opened before the pool season starts.
When it’s time to open your pool count on the experts at AquaPRO to do the job right. Check for the best package for your needs:
Safety Cover Package $325.00*
- Remove all winterizing material, foam rope, plugs, etc.
- Re-install circulation equipment, salt chlorinator, skimmer basket, eye balls, etc.
- Re-install ladder and handrails
- Re-assemble pool equipment, pump, filter, heater (circulation components only)
- Remove Winter Safety Cover, wash, clean, apply cover conditioner, fold and place in storage bin
- Place all debris in garbage bags and set at curb side for garbage pickup
- General deck (3’ to 5’ around pool) area rinse clean
- Add opening chemicals**($65 VALUE Included)
- Start-up circulation equipment only if water level is mid-way up the skimmer opening.
- In the event that the pool equipment cannot be turned on, the Owner will be advised to call the Service dept. to schedule a return service call (additional charge) once the pool waterlevel has reached the mid-point of the skimmer.
- Once the pool equipment is running we will inspect equipment for leaks.
Vinyl or Fabrene/Waterbag Pool Cover Package $340.00*
- Safety Cover Open Package PLUS
- Vinyl or Fabrene Winter Cover/Waterbags drained, removed, cleaned, conditioner applied and folded for storage
- Start-up circulation equipment provided that the water level high enough in the skimmer to allow the system to runwithout losing prime.
- In the event that the pool equipment cannot be turned on, the Owner will be advised to call the Service dept. to schedule a return service call (additional Charge) once the pool water level has reached the mid-point of the skimmer.
- Once the pool equipment is running we will inspect equipment for leaks. Owner will be advised if a return service call is required.
- Waterfalls (each) – $50.00
- Additional Return lines – $25.00
- Spa Jets (max. 4 jets) – $50.00
- Additional suction lines – $25.00
- Additional Skimmer Lines – $25.00
- Deck Jets (per line) – $50.00
- Attached Spa’s (max. 8 jets) – $90.00
- Clean Cartridge Filter – $25.00/filter
- Install diving board and base, grease bolts – $65.00
- Clean Salt Chlorinating Cell – $30.00
- IntelliChem Control Units – reconnect and start up – $50.00
- Reassemble solar reel and install solar blanket – $85.00
- Additional charges will be billed at $95.00 per man hour with a minimum 1 hour charge
* based on standard pool size max. 75,000 litres c/w 1 pump, 1 filter, 1 heater, 1 light, 1 skimmer, 2 returns
** Shock, Algaecide, Meta‐Sol
GAS/PROPANE HEATER START UP
Basic Package Rate $130.00
- Clean combustion chamber, flue and inspect all components
- Re-install existing pressure switch as required
- Guaranteed start up within 3 to 5 days of the pool opening
- Start-up fee does not include for repair labour time and cost of parts if required – will be billed separately.
OWNER TO HAVE COMPLETED
- Have all pool accessories on the deck
- Provide water and power
- Ensure Gate is un-locked
- Remove all debris from the pool deck
- Ensure that water level under the cover is high enough to allow for start-up…mid-way up the skimmer opening.
CLEANING of pool is NOT included in the Pool Open Package, this can be arranged by calling our office for an appointment – additional service charge(s) will apply. WATER that is cloudy or green will require additional chemicals and a return service trip(s). This is not included in the Pool Open Package, please call our service coordinator to arrange for service.
Want to open pool yourself?
Need Chemicals and Pool Cleaning Accessories?
Come visit us at Aquapro Pools & Hot Tubs and our friendly staff will check your water balance for free with state of art equipment and offer professional advise for proper, safe chemical use.